Richmond, Indiana – First Bank Richmond announced today that they made significant contributions on behalf of Mutual Federal, a division of First Bank Richmond to the following organizations in December 2020:
- Shelby County United Way $5,600 (Annual Corporate Gift)
- United Way of Miami County $2,400 (Annual Corporate Gift)
- Piqua YWCA $2,000 (Annual Corporate Gift)
- The Piqua Community Foundation $4,000 (Third installment of a 5-year pledge totaling $20,000)
“First Bank is pleased to support the Ohio communities in which we serve through our division, Mutual Federal. Partnering with not for profit organizations is essential during this time when so many groups are struggling financially to keep their doors open.” - Kimberly Poinsett, Vice President – Community Relations, First Bank Richmond
First Bank Richmond is committed to being an integral partner to the communities in which they serve. Since 1887, not only have they provided their community with sound financial products and services, they have also fostered a philanthropic commitment that has made a significant impact through the dedication of their organization’s resources, talents and time. This commitment is facilitated through the following channels:
- Financial support pledged through contributions and event sponsorships. In 2020, they proudly donated more than $500,000 to local not-for-profit organizations.
- Board/employee leadership and participation with local not-for-profit organizations. Last year, 60% of their staff served on a board or a committee.
- Donations (in-kind) and fundraising efforts to promote local initiatives.
For more information concerning First Bank Richmond’s Community Foundation or local sponsorships and contributions, please contact Ms. Kimberly Poinsett, Vice President Community Relations at 765-973-4258 or email@example.com
First Bank Richmond is a community-oriented financial institution headquartered in Richmond, Indiana. First Bank Richmond provides full banking services to individuals and businesses through its eight branches located in Indiana and five branches and one loan production office in Ohio. The Ohio offices currently operate as Mutual Federal, a division of First Bank Richmond. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.