Richmond, Indiana – First Bank Richmond announced today that they made contributions on behalf of Mutual Federal, a division of First Bank Richmond to the following organizations during the months of July-September of 2022:
- Johnson Farm Friends; $1,000 (Event Sponsorship)
- Shelby County United Way; $5,000 (Housing Revitalization)
- Shelby County YMCA; $1,000 (Annual Contribution)
“First Bank is pleased to support the Ohio communities through our financial contributions to local non-profit organizations. Partnering with these organizations is essential to maintaining a strong, caring community.” - Kimberly Poinsett, Vice President – Community Relations, First Bank Richmond
First Bank Richmond is committed to be an integral partner to the communities in which they serve. Since 1887, not only have they provided their community with sound financial products and services, they have also fostered a philanthropic commitment that has made a significant impact through the dedication of their organization’s resources, talents and time. This commitment is facilitated through the following channels:
- Financial support pledged through contributions and event sponsorships. In 2021, they proudly donated more than $576,000 to local not-for-profit organizations.
- Board/employee leadership and participation with local not-for-profit organizations. Last year, 60% of their staff served on a board or a committee.
- Donations (in-kind) and fundraising efforts to promote local initiatives.
For more information concerning First Bank Richmond’s Community Foundation or local sponsorships and contributions, please contact Ms. Kimberly Poinsett, Vice President Community Relations at 765-973-4258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
First Bank Richmond is a community-oriented financial institution headquartered in Richmond, Indiana. First Bank Richmond provides full banking services to individuals and businesses through its eight branches located in Indiana and five branches and one loan production office in Ohio. The Ohio offices currently operate as Mutual Federal, a division of First Bank Richmond. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.